StarPay Global Ltd is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. We've been named to Inc. magazine's list of 5000 fastest-growing private companies for the sixth year in a row, and are focused on building an elite marketing and business development team to accelerate our explosive growth. This position will play a key role in building and expanding our digital marketing channels and working with senior management and channel owners to develop best in class marketing strategy and execution.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving StarPay Global Ltd online media strategy, including traditional display and network buys, mobile and video. This position will also play a key role in our social efforts, as well as leading strategic marketing campaigns and working closely with other marketing channel leads and analytics. The ideal candidate will enjoy a startup-like marketing environment, but with the budgets and resources of an established company.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include:
• Evaluating potential media buys based on customer and country targets
• Negotiating and developing media buys with partners
• Managing day-to-day media partner relationships, including working with StarPay Global Ltd design resources for creative needs
• Managing reporting, evaluation and optimization of buys
• Working with senior marketing leadership to develop ongoing StarPay Global Ltd social strategy and manage execution resources
• Working with internal and vendor resources to lead strategic marketing campaigns from ideation through execution, including reporting and evaluation
• Monitoring emerging media and serve as team lead for opportunities and education
• NOTE: this role is not a media trafficking role.
Summary of Experience and Education:
• BA/BS Degree
• 2-5 years' experience in digital marketing, preferably digital media planning, buying and management
• Proven success executing paid digital media
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices
• Experienced in Web analytics and/or digital media management technology
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, PowerPoint