What is a Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a digital currency used for fast, secure and low cost payments with no central authority or banks; managing transactions and the issuing of bitcoins is carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoin is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls Bitcoin and everyone can take part. Through many of its unique properties, Bitcoin allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment system. Bitcoins have increased greatly in value due to their limited supply and growing popularity.
More info you can find at bitcoin.org
What is and where can I get a Bitcoin Wallet?
Go to bitcoin.org choose your wallet page for more info.
Why real cash?
Because Bitcoins is 100% irreversible. There's No chargebacks, No stolen credit cards, No scams.
How I can buy bitcoins?
You can buy Bitcoins by Cash, EFT, Interac® Online at Bitcoin ATM, online brokers, exchangers and trading platforms.
Where I can buy bitcoins in Europe?
Where I can buy bitcoins in Canada?
* Coinbase - Buy Bitcoin with bank account easy and fast, fee 1%.
Interac® Online: Instant secure payments directly from your bank account.
EFT(electronic fund transfer): Direct withdrawals from your bank available in four business days.
Buying or selling bitcoin costs 1% of your purchase, plus $1 to withdraw or deposit to your bank.
* Canadian Bitcoins - Interac® Online, EFT, Ottawa Office.
* Anycoin Direct - Interac® Online. Anycoin Direct will process orders at least within 2 business days of order placement.
* LocalBitcoins - Instant Bitcoins By Cash, Interac®, Cash Deposit (CIBC, TD Bank, BMO, Scotia, RBC). Fee 1%.
* Satoshi Counter - by Cash at Montreal or by EFT&Interac® Online.
* InstaBT - by Interac® Online (BMO, TD, RBC, Scotia). Fee 4.95%
* 247exchange - EFT, Interac® Online. Fee 1%.
What is Bitcoin ATM?
Bitcoin machine gives an easy and fast way to buy and sometimes sell bitcoins for cash. Asking yourself where is bitcoin ATM near me? Use Coin ATM Radar map to find closest locations (USA, Canada, all).
Also you can find Instacoin ATM's includes Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa/Gatineau, Quebec City areas.
Bitcoin Trading Platforms in Canada